The laser printer is printing the paper with barely seen text on it, why is the print pale?
- Printer is set to “Toner Save Mode” or “EconoMode”. Turn off the toner saving function or reset the printer to normal print mode.
- Print Density is set to low. Check the printer’s setting, and reset it to normal.
- The toner cartridge is low or out of toner. Replace it with new one. Some printer has separated drum unit, it needs to be checked as well. If the drum life is ended, it needs to be replaced.
- The toner cartridge is defective. Replace it with new one. If the printer has separated drum unit, its failure could be the cause too, then it might need to be replaced.
- Poor Contact inside the printer. Generally the contacts are metal parts near the spots where the cartridge sits inside the printer, you clean them with cotton swab, and some isopropyl alcohol will be helpful. Do not use air spray, it could make the situation worse. We are here at your service.
There might be some serious problem with the printer, but they should be handled by technician.
- Transfer Roller is not installed properly or defective. It needs to be reinstalled or replaced.
- Laser Scanner is dirty or defective. It needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- Print Control Board is defective. It needs to be replaced.
- High Voltage Power Supply is defective. It needs to be replaced.
Need help, we are here for you.