● Step 1: Make sure that the printer is set up correctly.
- Check the power-cable connections. For simple diagnose purpose, plug the printer into the wall outlet directly.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer. If it fails here, the power related parts might have problem.
- Make sure that print cartridges are installed correctly. Especially for color printer, if you misplace the cartridges, you might correct it now.
● Step 2: Check the connection between printer and computer.
- If you use USB cable, network cable or parallel cable, check the cable connection between the printer and the computer. Make sure that the connection is secure.
- Make sure that the cable itself is not faulty, if possible, try with a different cable.
- If you use wireless connection, check if your computer has connected to your printer wirelessly.
Need help? We are here to help you.